Picture a quarter might actually work out, that's about how often mom and dad go on a vacation and leave me a note! :) When mom and dad decided to go to the Grand Canyon mom decided she wasn't going to leave a note since the last one ended up on the blog and facebook. I asked her the night before they left where my note was and how I was supposed to know what to do while they were gone? She just said she was sure I'd be ok, it was just the same as always.
The next day before I left for work I asked a final time about a note...mom still said no! But then when I got home that afternoon and they were gone, this was on the table for me!
![]() |
| I love that Happiness is before Safety, haha |

No comments:
Post a Comment