Monday, October 21, 2013

Tunnels can be long...

So, I did not get the training position..which bums me out. But what REALLY bums me out is that I didn't even get interviewed!

There's some big assessment test you have to take and pass during the application process in order to be interviewed.   Now I get it...basic math, people skills, reading comprehension is important for a job, but when they ask you to give your opinion on what someone else's opinion of you might be...I get a little less clear on where this 'skill' applies in our job. That was half the assessment.  What do you think your boss or coworkers would think of your behavior...at least it was 'multiple choice'.

~insert eye roll here~

So....here's hoping that something else opens up and that I can learn to evaluate my coworkers supposed opinions of me better next time....sigh.

Oh, and just for extra fun, when they email me a rejection letter saying I didn't get it, they copy my current supervisor.
So wish me luck on staying out of his sights and surviving my job til I find something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment