1. We just finished our week of camping with the whole family. This tradition started about 22 years ago with my grandparents, Leo and Gretta Eggett.
2. Since Uncle Ferrin and Aunt Janice were in Europe this year and unable to come, Matt Eggett handled the BINGO calling and it was hilarious! We're all so glad he was willing to do it for the young kids...and the adults that still play.
3. We all shared the campsite this year, having been bumped from the family camps over to Panty waist Pocket. Luckily this spot has about 10 tent sites. We also got to use the McDonald Picnic Area for the week. Not the pavilion, but still pretty good.
4. We had a lot of fun taking the kids on the nature trail and playing games (dominoes mostly) during the day.
5. I LOVE this family tradition and I was so happy to be able to go this year. I love my family and I love the bond we have with not only siblings but cousins too. It was a great week!
I love to see a "5 Things" on here!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! (Except for those who wouldn't let the rest of us win at dominoes! ;) )
ReplyDeleteI finally figured out that 5 things is good way to blog! Hopefully I'll be better about it now even if my 5 things are just the names of the TV shows I watched that week ;)
ReplyDeleteStacy, I did totally rock the dominoes scene this year..but you killed me in BINGO!
ReplyDeleteThank you for blogging! It's the only way we find out what's going on with anyone up there! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll try to be better!! especially now that I know it's not blocked (currently) at work!
ReplyDelete