I decided that I needed some help in this area...I am great at starting projects or goals but terrible at follow through with them! So I signed up for the Power 90 Success Attainment System course and started planning my goal!
After 2 weeks of homework and planning I decided that my goal was going to be:
I am reconnected with my divine through the power of nature by climbing to the summit of Mount Timpanogos.
This led me to the next steps of P90, planning and action. I started walking, bought a fitbit to track my progress, started going back to Deeksha (chanting group as one sister calls it), meditating, and decided to start hiking different trails to prep me for the summit.
I plan to climb Timp on September 14th. Wish me luck!
Good luck on your hike and so proud that you are setting goals and working hard to accomplish them! Now go chant your way to a better life! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! That is quite the goal & I am so impressed! Keep up the good work, I love seeing all the photos of all the different hikes you are doing. :)
ReplyDelete