This week I had family night with TLM. We went to Jodi's friend's house, she has a pool and hot tub that she generously let us use. It was pretty awesome, after dark we turned the pool lights on...they change colors! (I'm excited by the little things, it's OK) We had so much fun squirting the kids with water guns in the face. (they were wearing goggles) The best part is they couldn't get me back since I wear contacts and I was able to stay in the deep part of the pool with only my head out of the water. We also dared Kolten to do a flip off the diving board and after much gearing up and us yelling 'Just Do It!' for like 10 minutes, he finally pulled it off. Although it did hurt his back, so he had to relax in the hot tub.
 |
| Kicked Back |
Jaiden got to invite some friends, so we didn't bug them much, they were busy with 16 year old stuff...
 |
| Caution! Teenage Plotting Afoot |
When we were ready to go Kolt let me snap this great pic of him, I love his spiky hair!
 |
| He so Cool |
I love spending time with these kids (and all my nieces and nephews) they really are a great joy in my life and I'm blessed to have my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment