Monday, January 5, 2015

5 Things

1.  I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with JJK this year, it was so fun to actually see them open presents that I helped pick out and to even surprise Jodi with some things that she didn't know she'd be getting.


2.  I successfully navigated through New Year's Eve without playing a round of 'Just Dance'!



3.  My cats are getting fat...



20141228_153601 - Copy



20141228_153528 - Copy



20141228_153457 - Copy


4.  One of my goals this year is to read 20 books in 2015. (I'm taking suggestions!)

5.  Gas is down to $1.97 in Utah!! woot!

3 comments:

  1. Totally forgot - again - to tell you that I saw your comment on the blog...and any pictures you send will get put in the book! I think I have one of you with the kids, so next time I print some out I will add that to the list! :) Even better than pictures...come & visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure to send lots of pics then! That will hold them over until I DO come visit...which I WILL this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gas was at $1.89 at Buc-Ees! :)

    We should start planning a fabulous (possibly European) vacation for this fall!

    ReplyDelete