Monday, January 5, 2015

LB


I also took a trip to
see Jalaire for her birthday. We had a lot of fun going to The Getty, The Huntington, and Craig Ferguson!  We were not allowed to take pictures (or even have our cell phones, camera, or pagers) with us in the studio.  So I don't have pictures from Craig Ferguson.  We had so much fun though!  It was hot and gross but worth it!

There was a rumor going around (ok I started it, but it was based on information I'd read on a blog and the Craig Ferguson website) that David Tennant was going to be the guest on Thursday Nov. 6th and it just so happened that we'd scored (on the 4th) tickets to this taping.  However, D Tennant ended up having to reschedule and he was not there.  We did get to see a double taping that day (episodes from 11/6 and 11/20) and one of the guest's was Matthew McConaughey so definitely not a total loss.

The next day we decided to go back because the staff had been talking about a big special event that day.  It was Metallica!  They were the musical guests the whole week of 11/17 and so we got to see their taping for Monday and then a mini concert (FOR FREE!) for the musical portion of the show all week.  It was pretty awesome and I'll tell ya, their lead singer is not bad to look at!  I did recognize most of the songs but I'm not an expert on their style.  I do love "Enter Sandman" which was their last number.

David Tennant rescheduled for Monday 11/10 and I checked the website for tickets (even though it would have meant finding my way into LA by myself) but it was of course sold out. :( :(  Which was alright since we'd already done 2 days of Craig, the Getty, and The Huntington so I was pretty tired.  I ended up lounging all day and then scouting out past the corner of sketchy and shady down Pine to see what there was to eat.  Taco Beach...twice in a day...lol.

Here are some of my favorite pics from those days.

20141108_125337
LOVE this pink couch/bed!

20141108_125750


20141108_130338
The glass bowl in this used to hold live goldfish for parties

20141108_133738

Irises

20141108_134554

20141108_164400

20141108_164413

20141108_170305


20141109_122247
He's so pretty

20141109_122341
Japanese Garden

20141109_125704
tea and cookies in the Chinese Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment