Thursday, March 31, 2016

Random Thoughts on Life

I've been thinking a lot lately about how different my life is from what it was a few years ago.  I guess that's what happens when you are going through a transformation in your life (not to mention classes every week that put focus on that kind of stuff).

I remember thinking that I would never do anything of real value, that I could never achieve my dreams or that I would forever be stuck at a job I didn't much care to be doing as a "career" and that I would never have money, time, love, achievements, etc. in my life. It was a life sucks and then you die mentality.

I've been given the chance to do some really great work over the last year.  I attended POC and learned all about limiting beliefs I hold in my brain. I did P90 where I set a goal for myself so BIG that it scared the hell out of me to think I might be able to do it.  And finally this year I completed P3, the class that would teach me to plan and live the life I was born to love!

Y'all I have an amazing life prepared for myself!  It will be filled with traveling, adventure, knowledge and personal growth, assisting others in their journey to a life they love, and loving family and friends.

I love having the tools to help me succeed. I have the team that I want for support and I know they will be there to catch me if I fall (or try to run!) and will keep me progressing.  I have a great relationship with myself - no longer holding to a stigma of what I 'should, ought to, or have to' be or do or look like while living my life.  I have hope and joy and peace and love and gratitude for all that I've learned from the wonderful world of living.

I love where I am at and more importantly where I am heading.

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome. I love seeing how you've changed & am so happy for you!! Way to go! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome. I love seeing how you've changed & am so happy for you!! Way to go! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Ditto KiLee, so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete