So for our P3 class (this is the third and final class taught by Outlook Development) we were given the opportunity to discover and write our message to the world. We started with three things we love in about 10 different categories and then picked our favorite one out of each. Then we talked about how if they had a message, what would it say. Well, translate this to yourself and boom! your message to the world is born! I want to share mine with you.
"Always think about your thoughts and ... it's OK to be silly
Take it ALL in - relax and enjoy
Speak your mind, stand up for yourself - take naps
You are in the moment and you see beautiful things everywhere
Be heard, Be seen, Be powerful,
Be yourself, Be unique, LIVE
Be clever and resourceful
Be Authentic."
Excellent; I'm glad I was warned or there would've been tissue needed over here.
ReplyDeleteAmen. And awesome.
ReplyDeleteAmen. And awesome.
ReplyDelete