Our excursion for Belize got a little shifted... we were thinking we'd be talking a semi-submarine tour over the reef. However, we were the only people that booked it and I guess it wasn't even supposed to be offered to us. But could they have at least told us that before we were ON THE SHIP?! The answer apparently is no. They didn't tell us until the first night on the ship when it was too late to plan for something else.
It did end up working out and we had a good time snorkeling (first time for both of us) especially with Anthony. He was our guide and he was fantastic! As I was walking backward into the ocean in flippers and thinking I was going to fall over I vocalized as much and immediately he was in front of me holding my hands and saying in a lovely accent, "My pretty lady, you will not be dyin' today. My name is Anthony and I've got you." Totally would have married him right there! OK, that's an exaggeration (mostly) but I did think he was as nicely shaped as Brick (we'll talk about him later).
So, here are the best of the pictures we go with a disposable underwater camera.








I loved Anthony! And I'm so proud of you and how you rocked the snorkeling excursion.
ReplyDelete