We learned all about relationships in P90 this week. War and Peace, how to shift our perspective and work together toward a goal. We also talked about how we are all on the same team. This sparked an idea in me to invite the team on hikes with me.
I had several people that had mentioned to me that they wanted to hike with me and that my goal had been so inspiring to them. So, I decided to invite everyone along and see what happened.
The first week, 3 people (including me) showed up. LOL But we decided to go anyway. This was going to be a fast easy hike to Donut Falls. It was a trail I had already done and this time I beat my time getting to the falls!
I also climbed down the slopes and rocks and slippery stuff all by myself (last time Nate had been there to hold my hand every step) so I was super proud of myself for that.
We had an amazing time and I was able to get to know Alisha a little bit better. Although, I was awful at picture taking so I only have these two of Brittany doing Nate's signature "MAN pose" since he couldn't make it on this hike.


No comments:
Post a Comment