This week's P90 lesson was all about amping up your choice process with tactile choice. We made models of our negative beliefs out of playdoh and then took them outside to burn and bury them. After releasing the negative belief to the fire we came back in and found our supersized new belief. Here is my new belief:
Because I am courageously driven, full of fantastic awesomeness, with efficient strength and confidence to accomplish anything I desire, I now know I can achieve and maintain my goals and passions in life and that makes me feel ready to find my purpose.
Now, since this is alot to remember we were tasked with finding 1 word that would describe this belief. The word I chose was GRIT. Then we were given new playdoh to sculpt what our new belief would look like to us.
For the activity this week we were supposed to do something in our goal that proves this belief is true about us. I chose to do a 5 mile hike to White Pine Lake. This would be my longest hike to date and I wanted to show my GRIT in succeeding on this hike.
It was a lovely day and such a beautiful trail! We stopped about 2 miles in and did deeksha in the woods. We took a LOT of pictures. So I have them in an album here. But these are my favorites from the day.
 |
| MAN pose complete with strategically placed waterfall |
This is the hike when I decided it was Tator Time. One hour, one on one with an Outlook Facilitator. I scheduled time with Jamie (who I was SOO lucky to get) for the next week. Together we discovered what had been holding me back and what I needed to do to really be ready for Timp. I'll talk more about this in my Grandeur Peak post.
No comments:
Post a Comment